Friday 22 October 2010

fall hats

I know I have been quite quiet lately. I was going to blame it on being too busy for the summer (I went to 4 weddings, and was invited to two others on the same day ones I attended!), but now the weather has turned. I can't say I'm happy about this. I much prefer when only laying by the side of the pool feels comfortable, and only when you get in the pool about every half hour. But I guess I wouldn't have as much fun knitting if I lived somewhere like that.

I'm expecting to put out a few new patterns soon (hence the copyright update). One is for the malabrigo design contest, and another just for fun. But for now, here's a few photos of other things I've worked on.
xenocryst hat
Xenocryst Hat - from Knitscene Fall 2010
fair isle
fair isle
Fair Isle Hat - this one is from a kit I picked up at the Ally Pally show from Euro Japan Trading Co.
twilight flies
Twilight Flies Shawl - from the popular Summer Flies pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment